I want these.....

ChevyMan23

im almost positive ive seen that flammed one at the woodward dream cruise...

IMO, id go with the 427 hands-down... i could go without the flash/looks/flames, its just not my style

nice pics BTW :thumbs:

IMO, id go with the 427 hands-down... i could go without the flash/looks/flames, its just not my style

nice pics BTW :thumbs:

:withstupid:

the black ones flames are sweet but it gets a bit to ricey for me with the doors, and a little too much on the engine. Id take the lingenfelter.

:crackup:  :crackup:  i just noticed this...look at the dude in the reflection of the second picture of the lingenfelter.  It looks like hes rockin a boner.

That's some funny sh@#. I love the Vette but the flames is a bit much for my taste. You know what would be real cool? If you set it on fire and see if the real flames and the painted ones look a like.

imo vertical doors look cool, but the function is kind of lame. its a pain in the ass to get out of a car that has them retro fited, and they 9 out 10 times leak air while driving.

i fyou look at the pics xero posted then the first ones posted it looks like the flaming vette doors open both ways. the first pics are probably after he installed them but it would be cool to see a kit that opened both ways!

Archived