Chicago guys...

I was supposed to post this a while back but I've been really busy.. Fast4popper (chris) is going to be in rockford on jun 3rd for work. Were meeting at hooters for a gtg at 6:30. If anyone else is interested let me know. Hope to see you guys there!

• 2 weeks later...
Not even 1 person???  hmmm.  Are you still planning on going Joe?

I just remembered this. It's 6 pm here in St Chas. How long to get to Rockford from here, maybe an hour and a half?

Got to look up where Rockford Hooters is.

Maybe I'll see ya.

I just remembered this. It's 6 pm here in St Chas. How long to get to Rockford from here, maybe an hour and a half?

Maybe I'll see ya.

I'm guessing It's somewhere around an hr drive. I'm running late! I won't be there till 7:45. If your still thinking about coming... COME

Maybe I'll see ya.

I'm guessing It's somewhere around an hr drive. I'm running late! I won't be there till 7:45. If your still thinking about coming... COME

Sorry I missed you. The girls there were super nice. They said come back. Enjoyed the drive on I90.

I kind of screwed up. They all came out to have their picture taken, just as I was leaving.

My truck at Hooters.

I had a good time. Hopefully we can get organized in N. Illinois for some rides, etc.