We truly get the government we deserve.

misterp

I'll just cut straight to the point - this man spends most of his time during Katrina holed-up in a hotel room, at one point even locking the bathroom door and refusing to come out. After being instructed by Bush to evacuate the city, he doesn't. He ignores Amtrak's offer to use an entire train for evacuation. Hundreds of flooded school busses. The guy just expects the people to just ride out the storm, no evacuation plan at all. Of course everything's the fault of the State of LA and the Bush cabinet... And now even after relocating his family to Texas, the citizens of NO are giving him another opportunity to screw things up. :sigh:

Mr. P.

I agree what a Jackass...You get what you deserve. He sure did a lot of finger pointing and blaming others for his shortcomings. I guess that's what you get for being a uninformed voter...might as well not vote at all.

Dave

But hes going to make it a chocolate city again...

:crackup:

let the hurricane season 2006 begin :crazy:

:crackup: I was just watching the news and they mentioned a weather service study that is predicting 12-14 category 3 or better storms this season that have an excellent chance of making landfall... nagin better start complaining and blaming everyone else now so he doesn't fall behind. :jester: