picture posting

Have just finished the design, construction and installation of a one of a kind SS rollpan. it consists of the rollpan and both redesigned rear quarter cladding pieces. it all flows into a very clean , smooth look for the rear of the SS. photos to follow in the near future

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if its better than a bser i will be amazed but i doubt it will be. make sure you post something next time you start a topic, i see you editied it thats why i responded like i did. get some pics or you will be ridiculed mercilessly!

it consists of the rollpan and both redesigned rear quarter cladding pieces. it all flows into a very clean , smooth look for the rear of the SS. photos to follow in the near future

I'm not sure I even understand why the rear cladding would need to be changed... I'm interested to at least see what the hell this guy has got :confused:

it consists of the rollpan and both redesigned rear quarter cladding pieces. it all flows into a very clean , smooth look for the rear of the SS. photos to follow in the near future

I'm not sure I even understand why the rear cladding would need to be changed... I'm interested to at least see what the hell this guy has got :confused:

:withstupid:

Come on man.... out with it!!!

-K-

Damn, do the noobs never learn about the picture teasing? I love my BSER rollpan, so its going to have to be one hell of a nice rollpan to top Bobs design.

T minus 22 hours before the "no pics" flaming starts

Archived