picture posting

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like new smooth corner pieces and a traditional style roll pan?

Let's give him a fair shot, he may have never heard of a BSER roll pan

T minus 24 hours before the "no pics" flaming starts  :jester:

Damn, do the noobs never learn about the picture teasing?  I love my BSER rollpan, so its going to have to be one hell of a nice rollpan to top Bobs design. 

T minus 23 hours before the "no pics" flaming starts

T minus almost 21 hours before the " no pics " flaming starts

Damn, do the noobs never learn about the picture teasing?  I love my BSER rollpan, so its going to have to be one hell of a nice rollpan to top Bobs design. 

I'm getting excited... I can't wait!!!! :jester:

-K-

this is just like when my girl friend told me she wasnt wearin any underwear... while we were eatin at a restaurant with her parents... and of course we cant do anything in front of her parents... let alone in the restaurant... :banghead:

oh but in the end... i got what i wanted... :D

oh and uh.. this roll pan better be good... and if it is actually better and doesnt cost me a fortune, sign me up for one sumtime in the future!!

T minus 9 hours 15 minutes before the " no pics " flaming starts

How about now... can we flame him now for not showing pics yet? I thought someone would have posted before me this morning... :Edit: oops, I see it's tonight that the flaming begins... Oh jeez, I'm busy tonight... :cry:

I'm on the BSER roll pan bandwagon too, but it would be nice to see some worthy competition to drive prices down... not that it would do me any good now that I already have one, but still... :cheers:

:dupe: <PIC WARNING>BTW, I'm going to post pics of the exhaust tips that I welded up a couple of weeks ago... </PIC WARNING>

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

hey, give an ol' man a break. i'am not computer savy. tell me how to post pictures of my truck and it's done. do i need to become a supporting member? no problem where do i sign? like i said, ol' man if a phone # is availible let me know

lol ... we have had some people on here promise pictures and then drag it out for months and leave everyone hanging out there ... you are just the lucky " new " guy doing it ... no problems ... its all in good fun here ... trust me ...

if you email the pictures to

[email protected]

I will host the pictures for you ....

do i need to become a supporting member? no problem where do i sign?

if you are wanting to be a supporting member .... http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...tion&CODE=index

otherwise you have to wait until you have 100 posts ( I think ) before you can use the SS site to host your pictures.

The other option you have is to upload your pictures to another site ( i use www.photobucket.com ) and then you can link those pictures to this site for everyone to see.

and you shouldnt start muliple topics with the same thing. just click on your name in the top left corner, click topics started and youll find the one you started last time. or just remeber what section you posted in , and it shouldnt be that hard to find. We will give you a hard time for the first while though , its like be a freshman or a scrub , youll eventually get past it, but the most important thing is , where are the pics of the roll pan. we need them asap.If you need help posting pics e-mail above or [email protected] and we can help you out,

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)