picture posting

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think thats a fair price also. when do you expect to have the first one up for sale? does it also include a light?

glad to see that you agree with the pricing,with the upcoming holiday it will be the end of the month to have some ready. still have to look into boxing. the license plate light is not included, i purchased mine from stylin concepts item# R24075 for $7.95

Seems a fair price for a 3 piece set. And yes the set up and mold cost are rediculous. I didn't tell my wife how much it cost either.

This gives everyone an option...choices are allways good.

I will still make mine for those of you who want them. Mine is less expensive ($335 including shipping) but it is a one piece unit. I will only make them in batches though so it may take me longer to get them to you.

Now if we could only combine the 2 for a wrap around one piece seamless pan... :smash: But talk about expensive :sigh:

Seems a fair price for a 3 piece set.  And yes the set up and mold cost are rediculous.  I didn't tell my wife how much it cost either.

This gives everyone an option...choices are allways good. 

I will still make mine for those of you who want them.  Mine is less expensive ($335 including shipping) but it is a one piece unit.  I will only make them in batches though so it may take me longer to get them to you.

Now if we could only combine the 2 for a wrap around one piece seamless pan... :smash:  But talk about expensive :sigh:

that would be awesome bser, i think it would be kinf of hard to install though but sign me up for the one piece wrap around, now if we could just find a good way to really get the pieces to hold up well like dylans did with out the cracking in the seems.

Can you imagine the boxing and shipping costs on a one piece wrap around pan :cry:

I costs about $30 to 35 to ship and $15 per box now.

It may actully be cheaper to ship puffers 3 piece set since his can go in a shorter box my pan is considered over size because of it's length.

Here's a question no one thought about. Is the Puffer roll pan finished gel coat on the under side of the roll pan and cladding or is it rough unfinished fiberglass like BSER's? :confused: That might make a difference to some people.

The only things I don't like about the Puffer roll pan is:

1) With the Puffer roll pan, the rear end of the truck loses the boxey look since the corners are more rounded. BSER's doesn't change this.

2) The Puffer roll pan has a lip around the license plate either that looks a little funny. BSER's is flush.

3) I understand that the Puffer roll pan is a 3-piece, but $200 more than a BSER roll pan is a bit high though.

Nice job though.

not trying to get off subject but what wheels are you running they are sweet.

well chase04 was close, they are asanti AF118b 22x9 frt. 22x10 rear fronts have a 3" lip rears a 5" lip frt tires 285/45/22 nitto 404 rear 325/40/22 nitto 404 thanks for asking

So please explain how you are running 2 different size tires with AWD.....

his fronts are 32.10 and his rears are 32.24 thats close but i would be skeptical of running that set up also.I think the 325 in the rear are pretty cool though those are some wide tires!!

Here's a question no one thought about.  Is the Puffer roll pan finished gel coat on the under side of the roll pan and cladding or is it rough unfinished fiberglass like BSER's?  :confused:  That might make a difference to some people. 

The only things I don't like about the Puffer roll pan is:

1) With the Puffer roll pan, the rear end of the truck loses the boxey look since the corners are more rounded. BSER's doesn't change this.

2) The Puffer roll pan has a lip around the license plate either that looks a little funny.  BSER's is flush. 

3) I understand that the Puffer roll pan is a 3-piece, but $200 more than a BSER roll pan is a bit high though.

Nice job though.

the finish on the back side is a smooth raw fiberglass not gel coat mine on my truck is finished in a blackout coat similar to undercoating

not trying to get off subject but what wheels are you running they are sweet.

well chase04 was close, they are asanti AF118b 22x9 frt. 22x10 rear fronts have a 3" lip rears a 5" lip frt tires 285/45/22 nitto 404 rear 325/40/22 nitto 404 thanks for asking

So please explain how you are running 2 different size tires with AWD.....

well as 04chase has said the specs on the tires are as follows overall dia. f. 32.10/ r32.24, circumference f. 100.84/ r. 101.27, revs per mile f.647.98/ r.645.16, and at 65mph f. 64.72mph/ r.65mph now with specs being this close i have no problem with the staggered tire sizes darn, if your tires you have on your truck now don't wear evenly front and rear you could up with worse numbers then these. knock on wood no problems yet and the rear tires really look fat from the rear of the truck