Bassani finally came

Well I bought some bassani street comp mufflers for the truck. I thought about somethng that would sound different and nobody but the mustangs or lightning really have them. So I have these to put in, magnaflow x pipe, and cut out the cats. Now does anyone have any suggestions on how to run this after the muffler? I could dump it right after the muffler, y it after the muffler into a single 3 inch exhaust and dumb it about 12-14 inches out, run it out the side infront of tire with dual tips. tha's all I can think of, don't like tips or anythng out the back or being able to see the system under the truck while your looking at it from 15 feet, unless it comes out the side. any Suggestions or opinions on the sound would be awesome, or what setup will sound the best. ALso where is the best place for the x pipe? I heard closest to the headers as possible, but most do it right infront of the muffler. Why? :dunno: thanks guys

Edited by cstchevy (see edit history)