Cat's and o2 sensor removal

Anyone ever done this? I'm not talking about gutting and turning off sensors...I'm talking about replacing the piping from the headers all the way back. No cat's at all and no sensors. Will this work with a re-tune???

brian (pcmforless) is removing the sensors for a buddies s-10 he did excatly what you wanted to do.

but if your scared of the 02 sensors you can get a electronic 02 simulator. just plugs in and makes your comp think it has it.

although from what ive heard theres not much of a gain from taking them off...plus everything will smell like gas :jester:

I did it, no real gain on the rollers. Deleted my rear O2 sensors and they show "ready mode" for inspection. Should walk righ through.

Side note, I will be putting cats back on when the funds replenish. The exhaust note is just plain crazy. :sick:

what are you up to john? :devil:

Nothing really! :devil: I've just delegated my truck to pretty much racing only now that I have another car so I'm not concerned with noise, smell, or smog! Within the next three years, we should see mid 12's without a turbo or supercharger! :devil: For now, I'm just removing the cats and changing over to Magnaflow race series mufflers, that's all.

I did it, no real gain on the rollers.  Deleted my rear O2 sensors and they show "ready mode" for inspection.  Should walk righ through.

Side note, I will be putting cats back on when the funds replenish.  The exhaust note is just plain crazy.  :sick:

What do you mean??? Too loud?