SS Embrioded Leather Panels

DirtySSouth

Just got back from my 430 doller flat tire!!!! I ran over a Rolling Rock "of all kinds" beer bottle and it slit my 22inch 305/45/22 inch TOYO tire...Which of course it was not fixable so i had to replace it 430 dollers later i have a new tire..I was at the place getting it changed which is a new shop in my town where they bag trucks, this place is pretty cool. The uposltry guy comes up and starts looking at my truck and the interior...He then tells me he will replace the cloth on the door panels with the same color black leather as the rest of the truck AND put any kind of embroidering i want for 40 bucks a door! So i talked to him and we are going to do black leather with SS embroidered in each door...THe same SS that is on the seats...Ill post picks when i get it done! Later!

Jonathon

Hmmm...that is interesting. It does not look like the picture got flipped, since the exhaust and spare tire lock cover are on the correct sides. And if it was Photoshopped to the other side, it was done well. No traces of patching where the SS would have originally been.

He could have had it redone. My emblems were coming off after (2months) so took them back to dealership and had them fix it. While I was washing my truck earlier this week just noticed the one they fixed they put it on backwards.

if you look at the SS, its upside down, compare it to the Silverado sticker

backwardsss.jpg

I am, they said they are ordering the part and it should take 1 week to get it in. So next week ill be heading back there. Im going to ask them if I can keep the old emblems and possibly put those on the cigarette holder in the center console just to hide the cigarette :jester:

Archived