Golf or amusement park?

My plan is to get to Muskegon Thursday some time. Since Zippy and some people are planning on going to the dyno on Friday and we all can't get on the dyno and I really have no urge to drive 6 hours to watch someone else on a dyno, I figure I'll have some free time Friday.

So, I was wondering if anyone is interested in playing some golf Friday or going to Michigan Adventure amusement park. There are some really good courses there that I'd like to try. Alternately the amusement park is about 1 hour north, cheap, (like $20-25 for all day) and never seen it crowded. 5-6 coasters, couple log rides, etc. Also they have a large waterpark.

I know it's a while before the meet but I thought I'd see if there's any interest.

BTW: I'm terrible at golf but love to play so you sure don't have to worry about a serious challenge from me. :D

hey bob, i would be up for drinking some beer and playing some golf! my wife is coming along this time around....she will be my designated golf cart driver! i think we are gonna plan our summer vacation around this event in michigan.

if you dont remember me, i was the guy with the shark skin looking GTO last year.

todd

hey bob, i would be up for drinking some beer and playing some golf!  my wife is coming along this time around....she will be my designated golf cart driver!  i think we are gonna plan our summer vacation around this event in michigan.

if you dont remember me, i was the guy with the shark skin looking GTO last year.

todd

:cool: Yeah, I remember you. We talked a bit. You sold the GTO didn't you? When it gets a little closer, I'll call some courses over there and let you know what's up.

• 4 weeks later...

Zippy, why don't you see what you can set up for us? Sounds like a foursome at least. :cool: Anytime Friday is good for me. I'm definately in. Vtodd said he'll go. Probably need to get an approx. arrival time from The PDB.

Don'y know what you guys have in mind but I'd like to do 18 holes w/cart. I'll go along with the group if anyone wants to do only nine or something.

Just talked to Christy... she can leave anytime. Last time we left early enough to get up there around 8am. (we came up Sat morning last year) I wouldn't have a problem leaving that early again if it means we all get the amusement of watching ME golf :D Just let me know when it gets closer what time I need to be there by :) Hopefully early- that way I can blame the poor golfing on no sleep :crackup:

• Admin
Heck yeah, hopefully the more people that come can't golf well either... I know for a fact I'm going to need all the help I can get!!!

Hell yeah dude. I couldn't golf well if my life depended on it! :crackup:

This is going to be funny!

Archived