hidden hitch

Holty

hey guys, just need to know if this is the correct hitch i need to order to work with my new BSER roll pan?

Part Number: 82575

click here to see hitch details

also, what is everyone doing for license plate lights? just using the lighted license plate bolts?

last question, which one of the flip down brackets from stylen concepts do i need? there are about 5 different ones to choose from?

Here is a link for flip down plate.

The hidden hitch is underneath that.

I think that you can get a lighted license plate frame too.Look here, there's all kinds. 

And last but not least lighted tag bolts.

so the hitch i need is from stylin concepts, not the one i posted a link for? thanks.

hey guys, just need to know if this is the correct hitch i need to order to work with my new BSER roll pan?

Part Number:  82575

click here to see hitch details

also, what is everyone doing for license plate lights?  just using the lighted license plate bolts?

last question, which one of the flip down brackets from stylen concepts do i need?  there are about 5 different ones to choose from?

Yeah, that is the hitch you need.. that's the one I used on mine. Works great! As far as lights go, the body shop I took mine too installed a light on the roll pan so that it shines on the license plate. With those lighted frames I don't know how you would run the wires so they wouldn't be in the way when you flip down your license plate, same with the lighted bolts. :dunno:

• 5 years later...

Well, I just got my LMC roll pan in on Friday. Unfortunately it will be a couple of weeks before I can get it painted and installed. However, the licence plate light that came with it was a regular bulb that was glued in with some wires coming out of a sealed plastic box. So...since my entire truck is LED I figured I would stick with the same theme. So, I took apart the plastic box and fabricated two festoon LEDs together. As you can see in the pics below they are not both facing straight down. One is shining more to the left and the other to the right. This is to help disperse the light across the whole plate. Not sure how your roll pan is set up but thought this might help. Just an FYI I have never been too thrilled with the LED bolt lights. I have them on my bike and you can't even see the plate from behind me. However, sometimes that a good thing. lol ph34r.gif I can post up a few pics when I get everything installed.

2011-08-28145458.jpg

2011-08-28145739.jpg

2011-08-28150618.jpg

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)