OK......here are the pics of my new tires and rims

I had my wife take my truck in for a detail today.........When I came home from work, she had a little "surprise" for me.......She had taken my rims out of the garage, had new tires mounted/balanced, and put on the truck before she took it in for the detail.........When I walked into the detail shop, my jaw hit the floor......They changed the whole look of the truck......I have to be the luckiest guy alive right now.... :thumbs: .....Needless to say, I owe her BIG time..... :devil: ,if ya know what I mean.......... :lol: Anyways, here are a few pics.........

IMG_0018-vi.jpg

IMG_0014-vi.jpg

IMG_0015-vi.jpg

IMG_0016-vi.jpg

............The tires are 305-40-22 Yokohama Geolandars.................I'll try to get a pic of the tread this weekend......Later----------------------Ed

What does it say below the SS badges on the door?

....I had a guy down at the graphics place make up some "VORTEC H.O." decals with a small bowtie emblem behind it.......He matched the color to the "silverado" one that is on the tail-gate. I just wanted a little something to make it different. They might come off if/when I get some chrome SS emblems...... :dunno:

What does it say below the SS badges on the door?

....I had a guy down at the graphics place make up some "VORTEC H.O." decals with a small bowtie emblem behind it.......

VHO????

Lost are we? :jester:

...................... :crackup: ....Hey, it sounded good at the time......and it was before the VHO was so well known......... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I had my wife take my truck in for a detail today.........When I came home from work, she had a little "surprise" for me.......She had taken my rims out of the garage, had new tires mounted/balanced, and put on the truck before she took it in for the detail.........When I walked into the detail shop, my jaw hit the floor......They changed the whole look of the truck......I have to be the luckiest guy alive right now.... :thumbs: .....Needless to say, I owe her BIG time..... :devil: ,if ya know what I mean.......... :lol:  Anyways, here are a few pics.........

IMG_0018-vi.jpg

IMG_0014-vi.jpg

IMG_0015-vi.jpg

IMG_0016-vi.jpg

............The tires are 305-40-22 Yokohama Geolandars.................I'll try to get a pic of the tread this weekend......Later----------------------Ed

what kind of tonneau cover do you have on that.