Have you ever....

Blondie

Have you ever lied to your wife/girlfriend about something with your truck?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever lied to your wife/girlfriend about something with your truck?

• Yes...A LOT
    • Once or Twice
    • Never!!

I just thought this would be funny to see how important the trucks are!!! LOL :chevy:

She knows and understands how much of an enthusiast that I am. Almost to the point of freakishness. :crazy:

But she loves me anyway. :D

Well thats great!! :)

Never, no need to. She let's me do whatever I want with the truck. Then she just rolls her eyes. :D She says that at least she knows where all my money goes and that I'm not out drinking or chasing other women.

is it considered lying if you dont tell them what you got or if you do tell them what you got but not how much you paid, i like to pull the same stuff they pull, It ok "it was on sale" :lol: .She doesent really care any who though, but i were to ever talley up the total spent on my truck i think it would get pretty ugly, shit if i tell anyone how much i have into the truck they look at me like :wtf: .Oh well just bought some more new stuff for the truck yesterday.

is it considered lying if you dont tell them what you got or if you do tell them what you got but not how much you paid, i like to pull the same stuff they pull, It ok "it was on sale"  :lol: .She doesent really care any who though, but i were to ever talley up the total spent on my truck i think it would get pretty ugly, shit if i tell anyone how much i have into the truck they look at me like  :wtf: .Oh well just bought some more new stuff for the truck yesterday.

:withstupid: i know the feeling.....i havnt spent that much at all and people ask me how much was this or that...im very general...it was a little bit...or it was on sale....never a set price

Since the wifes is pregnant I can pretty much buy what I want :D . She knows I'm going to spend money and she knows how much I love my truck so it's not a big deal. If I don't spend it on the truck I'll spend it on other stuff. I do find myself not telling her exactly what every little mod cost. I told her the price I paid for the chrome SS wheels, but didn't say anything about S&H($175). she didn't really care because I sold my silver SS wheels for about as much as I paid for the chrome wheels.

........never had to. Not that I would anyway. Our relationship is pretty mutual.....she gets what she wants, I get what I want.....if our budget allows it that is.......... :lol:

is it considered lying if you dont tell them what you got or if you do tell them what you got but not how much you paid, i like to pull the same stuff they pull, It ok "it was on sale"  :lol: .She doesent really care any who though, but i were to ever talley up the total spent on my truck i think it would get pretty ugly, shit if i tell anyone how much i have into the truck they look at me like  :wtf: .Oh well just bought some more new stuff for the truck yesterday.

:withstupid: