Help with install billet servo's

This would be the instructions from Superior...got these from Zippy with my shift kit. I think alll this pic is showing is the stock 4th piston. My seals were already installed and the high side of the bevel goes towards the cover the opposite way you would think it goes. I'm no artist but I drew up how it looks.

Dave

You'll have to click on the expand button once you click on the screen to see it correctly...I am terrible at resizing things also.

4th_piston.bmp

Edited by Bowtie70SS (see edit history)

This would be the instructions from Superior...got these from Zippy with my shift kit.  I think alll this pic is showing is the stock 4th piston. My seals were already installed and the high side of the bevel goes towards the cover the opposite way you would think it goes. I'm no artist but I drew up how it looks.

Dave

You'll have to click on the expand button once you click on the screen to see it correctly...I am terrible at resizing things also.

:thumbs: You are correct now that I remember the stock 4th seal is a square cut seal not a dirrectional seal like the billet 4th.

THANKS GUYS!!i think i might know where my problem is we compared billet to stock and i think i see where i need to try a washer and hopfully that will fix it.otherwise i might just have to get an extendercap or go back to stock thanks for all the help..

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have a copy of instuctions for a zippy shift kit? The link that was posted does not work for me.... If someone has them please let me know. I am going to try and do the shift kit myself now, but will need a little help with the directions. thanks

Bryan