Hockey Stick Stripes!!!!

AUTOGUY

First of all....this has been cleared with Mervz....

OK...Here They are... Still working on the details such as Available Text, Cutout or Solid Text, Placement of text etc. We will also offer the stripe with a finished end like shown or longer if you prefer to wrap it under the edge of the fender.

I know it is a bit hard to see, but there will be a 1/8" Stripe and then a 1/8" cutout stripe for the body color to show through.

We will have options so you can create your own design. We will be offering them in Black, Flat Black, Silver, and White to start. Custom Colors can be done upon request.

Some of the Text Options will be....

SS logo

6.0 High Output

VHO

Vortec Max

364 High Output

SS Silverado

Duramax

and any others that might come up.

These are shown on my Crew Cab, but the end of the stripe will be about at the rear of the extended cab glass. The end of the bottom is 6 1/8"wide and the stripes are about 118" overall.

I will be cutting a set to install on my SS and will add the pics when it is complete.

They are also pulled a bit closer to the front due to the fender flares, but will be centered on the front of the fender without the flares.

Special Pricing for forum members will be $160.00 plus

FREE!!!! shipping for the standard listed colors.

This price will be higher once we put them on ebay due to the added fees.

Thanks for everyones input!!

post-3330-1149039909_thumb.jpg

post-3330-1149039928_thumb.jpg

post-3330-1149039949_thumb.jpg

post-3330-1149039965_thumb.jpg

post-3330-1149044745_thumb.jpg

post-3330-1149044757_thumb.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

BRIAN!!!

jeeezuzz...do you really need that cap!!!

your truck is soooo badass, but that cap is killin me!!  :banghead:

~Brian

That cap and what it is used for pays for that truck, my SS, my house and all other income!!! So the answer is YES I NEED it. If I didn't need a truck llike that, I would probably have an Escalade EXT as a Daily Driver.

That cap and what it is used for pays for that truck, my SS, my house and all other income!!! So the answer is YES I NEED it. If I didn't need a truck llike that, I would probably have an Escalade EXT as a Daily Driver.

ok well I geuss that ok then... :thumbs::jester:

So do you want to buy some stripes...I can make them part one color and part another.... :smash:

So do you want to buy some stripes...I can make them part one color and part another.... :smash:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: GOOD ONE! :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

How would that look on a RC...not good i assume?....about where would it end?..Thanks

I actually designed this stripe so it will work on an Extended, Crew or Regular cab truck.

The end of the stripe is about 25 inches past the seam at the rear of the door, so if you measure back from there, it will show you where it will end on a Regular cab. It will actually be a bit longer considering the gap between the cab and bed so you can add that to the total.