Hockey Stick Stripes!!!!

AUTOGUY

Here is an example of the stripe on Chevyman23's truck. We can do this in any color for anyone interested in buying the stripe and would like to see a particular color stripe on their color truck.

post-3330-1149116401_thumb.jpg

Looks very nice!! I can't wait to see the new set on your Red SSS!! What text are you going to use?

What vinyl are the stripes made from? 3M? Avery?

Is the material cast or calendared? How many mills thick?

Is the vinyl (gray or charcoal) a flat color or is it metallic?

I am going to use the same 6.0 High Output as I currently have.

The Vinyl is Avery Cast A8 8 year durability. The Silver that we use is the Metallic. The Black can be done in Gloss or Matte.

Would you have a dark gray metalic available as a custom color?

Also, I'd like the stripe to continue all the way around the truck (bed, tailgate included)... without the extra little pin stripe... Come from the hockey stripe down to about 1" thick, then continue around the back of the truck at 1"... Is that possible?

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Would you have a dark gray metalic available as a custom color?

Also, I'd like the stripe to continue all the way around the truck (bed, tailgate included)... without the extra little pin stripe... Come from the hockey stripe down to about 1" thick, then continue around the back of the truck at 1"... Is that possible?

We can do a dark grey or charcoal as a custom color.

As far as the design you want, it can be done but there will be an additional charge for the design time.

I know I know sacrilidge.. I took mine off.. just because with the two tone it is not working right at all.. Could you do the pin stripe around it in the metalic silver and then do the actual hockey stick in a metallic grey like Jonmalibu's truck? that is the two tone I went with but my seperation right now is a metallic silver pinstripe... it just had too much going on. Second question.. how far back can you run the stipe? I also wanted to complement on bringing it to a point that looks really sharp.

Thanks

I know I know sacrilidge.. I took mine off.. just because with the two tone it is not working right at all.. Could you do the pin stripe around it in the metalic silver and then do the actual hockey stick in a metallic grey like Jonmalibu's truck? that is the two tone I went with but my seperation right now is a metallic silver pinstripe... it just had too much going on. Second question.. how far back can you run the stipe? I also wanted to complement on bringing it to a point that looks really sharp.

Thanks

The way it is designed, it goes as far back as you see on my truck. As far as the 2 colors, we do not have the ability to do two colors. The only way to get that effect is to but the stripe in the color you want for the center and then replace the outer stripe with an 1/8" pinstripe in the 2nd color.

If you want a dark grey, it will be an additional $30.00 for the special color.

Thanks

I have the SS Logo, 6.0 High Output, SS Silverado, and others. Do you have a particular request? We have the Cutout for the body color to show through or the solis text in the cutout area.

You can send money through our site below. Please be sure to specify style and color.

Look Here... Silverado Stripes

Also...we set it up for FREE shipping for the first couple orders!!!!!!

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

sweet man, i was thinking bout doin somthing like just silverado or 4.8L something like that. either that or get the ss silverao one like u already got cuz i plan on gettin the ss front bumper cover, and the intimidator ss tailgate wing. dont know bout the rear bumper though yet.

Edited by DominionsCowboy (see edit history)