Southern NH- June 14th- Out to dinner?

I can go.

Sure you don't want go to Epping that night?

We had a group rental at the drags today and talked to Don (aka Slowhawk) about setting up a Saturday dyno day too. If you're up for that later in the month.

• Admin
I can go.

Sure you don't want go to Epping that night?

We had a group rental at the drags today and talked to Don (aka Slowhawk) about setting up a Saturday dyno day too. If you're up for that later in the month.

Hey, I know who Don is.

Well, one alternative is we do an early dinner, then go to the drags. I think a dyno day would be awesome too. Where are you guys planning it at? New England Dyno, or elsewhere?

I'd be up for doing dinner and the drags. Just figure if we're hooking up on a Wednesday we may as well run the trucks.

We'd do a dyno day at Dez Racing down in Seekonk in late June. There's some CT and RI guys who show up for those meets, too. One of those boys ran 13.2 in his N/A 5.3 RCSB yesterday.

Just noticed BADFNZ has been tuned at Dez's shop too. :thumbs:

Dunno where NEDyno moved to. I never went there but thought they used to be in Worcester. Anyway, Dez does all my custom work and have always treated me right so I'm gonna set it up with them.

Sounds good ... I should be able to make it. I'm actually on a day off. (Wed. June 14th)

BTW ... just to let you know ... Both Manchester and Nashua are a 3 hr. drive for me. So an earlier start time would be kind of nice ... due to the drive home.

Keep us posted ... Thanks...

Shuan

ust noticed BADFNZ has been tuned at Dez's shop too.

hell ya, don is the man, he'll be the one to thank for the 9 second car and 13 second truck by the end of the year.

i could probably attend a dinner, work till 6..but after that im game

timmy... i didnt even realize you were on here, lol. be good to see you and the truck at a meet

Figures.....that's the day we've had planned about 2 months now for a visit to Laconia Bike Week! Unless the weather is crappy, I wont be able to make it. :( Either way, I hope everyone has a blast!

Justin :chevy:

Figures.....that's the day we've had planned about 2 months now for a visit to Laconia Bike Week!

Justin  :chevy:

Epping is a short haul down 11 to 107 to 101 if you wanna hook up at the drags.

I'm off work too so, if anyone wants to hit the drags, let's be there right at 5 when they open the gates. We can make a few passes til it gets busy and still be in Manch-Vegas by 730ish. I'm not a "Hooters" kinda guy (Corvette clubs are always going there) but I'd be up for like Cactus Jack's or sumthin'.

Merv, whatever works for you man, it's your thread. Actually, it's your forum, isn't it? :flag:

• Admin

I think a trip to the drags is great and maybe we should do that the week after?

Having gone to New England Dragway myself quite a bit, I know most people usually don't want to spend $20 (or whatever they've charged this year), for 2 runs or less, just so we can leave at 7 to get dinner.

So, i propose this idea.

June 14th- We get together in either Manchester or Nashua, depending on where most of the people are coming from. We just have a nice dinner, get to know each other, and shoot the shit. A place like Margeritas might be pretty nice. (They even have a Salem location?)

June 21st- Anyone who's interested, we'll meet at 5pm when gates open and run untill whenever we want. If we're tired early, we can always go someplace to hangout afterwards.

If this sounds good, i'll start another thread for each and we can get some soft yes and no's.

-Z

ps- yes, Josh and I started this place, but it is really everyone's website.