What the hell is this?

Its a good conversion...best I have seen on an SS. Not to say I like it, though, because I don't. If you want an Escalade, go buy an Escalade, is the way I look at it. Its not as though they are rare or even that expensive any more.

Btw, the guy is keeping his rims-he will sell the truck with the stock SS rims. IF it were me doing the truck, I would debadge the thing completely, including the Caddy symbol on the grille, then I would put on the factory 20's from the Escalade ESV Platinum Edition. It would keep the Caddy look without being overstated like it is now, an "Escalade SS."

Edited by StealthSS (see edit history)

Btw, the guy is keeping his rims-he will sell the truck with the stock SS rims.  IF it were me doing the truck, I would debadge the thing completely, including the Caddy symbol on the grille, then I would put on the factory 20's from the Escalade ESV Platinum Edition.  It would keep the Caddy look without being overstated like it is now, an "Escalade SS."

As far as the front end goes... Well it dosn't look that bad when you take a second look at it. Although the rims just look way to messy on it. I think they just kill the whole flow of the truck. There is just a regular SS around here that has 26's on it and it just looks goofy to me. Yet again this is just my opinion on the topic.