Short story and a question

BOB47

damn your a better man then i after the first time he ignored you i would been thinking about those headers i want or a nice chuck of change towards a radix. well its over with now just take a mental note of what not to do next time.

Your A.O.K. in my book.  As stated above, your gesture will be rewarded.

Not looking for a reward or a pat on the back. I know I did the right thing. Just can't believe how many people said I was stupid for doing it. :confused:

Ever watch "My name is Earl".   :D

Only watched it once or twice. Funny thing is my legal name is Earl but I've always gone by Bob.

Bob,

After spending time talking to you at Zippy's last year I

already knew what you were going to do reading through

your post. :thumbs::thumbs: and :cheers: .

I would have done the same thing but maybe called him a dick too :devil:

Wow :eek: ... your name being Earl and a scratch off lottery ticket, now that's Karma

Oh Karma...she'll get his ass too :jester:

It was a fake. My buddy got ahold of about 100 of the new Ohio lottery scrach off tickets in a "promotional form". All were winners. They passed them put so everyone could see what the game piece would look like.

you definetly did the right thing. :thumbs: ive been in a similiar situation and it feels better later on. however he was a dick, and maybe i would have asked him one or two times more...then.... :dunno: cash the ticket :cool: but at the end of the day you did the right thing