SLP installers?

anyone from nj or the tri state area have there blower installed by slp. thinkin about havin a magna charger installed by them... has anyone heard good things or bad ... or if u have any other sugjestions were i could get it installed i live in ocean county nj

thanks

Quality work, will adjust the tune for you and will warranty their install. The only bad thing will be the price. I'll bet they will charge between $500 and $1,000+ for the install.

Did you get a quote?

You didn't happen to speak with Don did you?

Quality work, will adjust the tune for you and will warranty their install.  The only bad thing will be the price.  I'll bet they will charge between $500 and $1,000+ for the install.

Did you get a quote? 

You didn't happen to speak with Don did you?

Don is the same guy I talk to when I call.

I have delt with Don in the past and there is another tech guy who is good to talk to. They have the R&D to tell you anything you want for N/A LSx engines. However, with a blown application, they are not all that sure of their suggestions. Basically because they do not have a blower by their name. They quoted me a blue print 364cid N/A that will put down 425HP to the wheels for like 7K installed and tuned. The 408 mod was an additional 5K but said 450HP to the wheels was a given and they were ready to put their name on the line for that one.

They work with Mufflex in Trenton as well for references,...another fine shop.

Don't let them refer you to Bruce's Speed Shop in Rockaway NJ. They will squeeze you for every penny you have and aren't worth a crap in the tuning department.

Keep us posted on your new mods!

well i called slp and spoke to don and he said they dont install the radix anymore and sent me to east coast super charging.. they want 1600 for the install... thought that was alot so i went to my local shop and they want 800 bascially 80 bucks an hour for labor... so that sounds alot better...