Soon to be Silverado RST owner.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my buddy just bought one of those a month ago he paid 28k lol. there pretty fast they got custom tunes also. still havent got a chance to race his ass...(he keeps putting the race off) lol

PICT0112.jpg

where does it say they have a custom tune??

my buddy just bought one of those a month ago he paid 28k lol. there pretty fast they got custom tunes also. still havent got a chance to race his ass...(he keeps putting the race off) lol

PICT0112.jpg

where does it say they have a custom tune??

my friend said that the dealer told him it did. it feels like it does too there pretty damn fast....alot faster than i figured being a 4.8. def suprised me.

Let me know when you get the truck so I can see your new wheels. By the way, what dealer are you buying it at?

Yeah no prob. I'm getting it at Miami lakes,There is alot of dealers around here but not all that good...and these people at miami lakes are pretty cool.They are offering the truck for $23,000 but I'm pretty sure I can bring the price down from an already good price. :thumbs: Hopefully I'll be getting it this wens. I'll post up pics as soon as I get it.

Question: What kind of speakers does the standard cab take?? I already have JL Audio 6 1/2's laying around with JL Audio 2 8" W3V2's subs and an alpine HU. It will be neat to just swap out the audio components this weekend.

I really like the Moss version of the Silverado. My first car was a '69 pace car. The camaro would be worth more than the new price of the Silverado now. :tear:

Has anyone seen a pace car replica using the new concept camaro? That would be a fun project in a couple of years!

bad thing about those trucks....is that there work truck 4.8s with power windows thats it...my buddies doesnt have keyless entry on star bose system etc.

Same thing with the Gibbs trucks as well, stripped down from the factory and then all the goodies are added. It just sucks that they don't offer a 5.3L or bigger in a stick... :smash: