Zippy Tuning on 6-3-06

Ok, the prices I'm getting for the SVO's is no where the same discount I used to get on them. There are quite a few on Ebay right now that I'd recomend going for or I'd recomend ordering them from Summit Racing. Here's one set for a good price. Of course I forgot the price on the pigtails and spacers. I'll try to get that tomorrow. :banghead:

Ok time to step up to the next level. I would like to reporgram my pcm. Only mode is dual exhaust & airraid jr. on a 2003. Also tunefor 89 octane if possible. How much $ and how many horses should I expect? In the future I would love to bolt a radix on.

Ok, the prices I'm getting for the SVO's is no where the same discount I used to get on them. There are quite a few on Ebay right now that I'd recomend going for or I'd recomend ordering them from Summit Racing. Here's one set for a good price. Of course I forgot the price on the pigtails and spacers. I'll try to get that tomorrow. :banghead: