n20

crawlinss

i still have a nitrous kit, and i miss being on the sauce... anyone on here spraying their ss??? how much can the motor hold, the trans, the awd??? any time slips on a shot/?? any info appreciated.

I've got a 125 wet shot set up and the few mod listed below. my fastest time has been 12.91@104mph. The truck has run flawless so far :fingersx: . Whe ntalked to the guys at Nitrous Express they said the truck could handle it without any mods. If I remeber correctly the stock internals are rated to 500hp. I am going to bump it to a 150 shot with the jets, my system will handle a 200hp shot but i need to change the lines from my solenoids to the nozzle from a -3 to a -4. Past 200hp you will need to start doing some up grades, fuel pump, tuning etc. I do have my pcm tuned for the 125 set up, Brain at pcmforless did it and the truck runs great, I highly recommend him :thumbs:

I've got a 125 wet shot set up and the few mod listed below. my fastest time has been 12.91@104mph. The truck has run flawless so far :fingersx: . Whe ntalked to the guys at Nitrous Express they said the truck could handle it without any mods. If I remeber correctly the stock internals are rated to 500hp. I am going to bump it to a 150 shot with the jets, my system will handle a 200hp shot but i need to change the lines from my solenoids to the nozzle from a -3 to a -4. Past 200hp you will need to start doing some up grades, fuel pump, tuning etc. I do have my pcm tuned for the 125 set up, Brain at pcmforless did it and the truck runs great, I highly recommend him :thumbs:

is this in an extended cab??

ive had the truck just a shade under two weeks and im absolutely in love. im going to use a dynotune nitrous kit, ive heard nothing but the best of them, how much is your pcm with tune running these days?? also, want a cold air kit, anyone you recommend or to stay away from?? are you spraying off the line or once you get out a little ways?? how are your 60' times?? and lastly, is there anyone making a direct bolt in valve body and/or servos for our trucks?? newbie question, but the trans doesnt have to come out to change servos correct??

thanks a lot guys, really looking forward to some quick times. i poured about 13 grand into my r/t just to get 13.1's....boy was i barking up the wrong tree.

ps- in 03, what are the specs on internals??? forged or cast, etc etc, compression??

thanks guys.

ive had the truck just a shade under two weeks and im absolutely in love. im going to use a dynotune nitrous kit, ive heard nothing but the best of them, how much is your pcm with tune running these days?? also, want a cold air kit, anyone you recommend or to stay away from?? are you spraying off the line or once you get out a little ways?? how are your 60' times?? and lastly, is there anyone making a direct bolt in valve body and/or servos for our trucks?? newbie question, but the trans doesnt have to come out to change servos correct??

thanks a lot guys, really looking forward to some quick times. i poured about 13 grand into my r/t just to get 13.1's....boy was i barking up the wrong tree.

ps- in 03, what are the specs on internals??? forged or cast, etc etc, compression??

thanks guys.

It's an SS which is extended cab AWD. Brian at Pcmforless did the tune (for nitrous) I spray it right off the line, my 60' times have been 1.8 - 1.9. As for trany questions you may want to ask zippy on here he has the mods for our trannies.

I have not had any problems yet :fingersx:

thanks guys.

yeap, im still a newbie to the silvie ss. are they all extended cab? i thought that only 03 was awd, im probably misinformed.

It's an SS which is extended cab AWD. Brian at Pcmforless did the tune (for nitrous) I spray it right off the line, my 60' times have been 1.8 - 1.9. As for trany questions you may want to ask zippy on here he has the mods for our trannies.

I have not had any problems yet :fingersx: