New roll pan list

I have 2 orders for roll pans at this time. I need a couple of more to start this batch.

If you are interested they are $335 with shipping. I accept paypal and MC/Visa. You can contact me at 316-858-1197 if you have any questions.

Bob

I have 2 orders for roll pans at this time.  I need a couple of more to start this batch.

If you are interested they are $335 with shipping.  I accept paypal and MC/Visa.  You can contact me at 316-858-1197 if you have any questions.

Bob

call me ignorant to the whole roll pan thing. Will this look like the one on your truck? of is that one custom? I do like the look but I also tow quite a a bit. what would I have to do for my hitch? Thanks in advance!

I have 2 orders for roll pans at this time.  I need a couple of more to start this batch.

If you are interested they are $335 with shipping.  I accept paypal and MC/Visa.  You can contact me at 316-858-1197 if you have any questions.

Bob

call me ignorant to the whole roll pan thing. Will this look like the one on your truck? of is that one custom? I do like the look but I also tow quite a a bit. what would I have to do for my hitch? Thanks in advance!

It's the same one he has on his, except i think his is steel? i could be wrong though... if you get a roll pan, you'll need a hidden hitch which can be bought from stylinconepts.

BSER, is this a new mold or are you still using the original one?

I've been tempted over and over to get one of these. Is there a closing date for this?

Just do it man. It would definately finish off your truck nicely. :thumbs:

I know, I know!!!! :thumbs:

Plus I had a guy park on my rear bumper not too long ago.

I'd also like to know if this is the old mold or a new one? If a new one, what is the difference between the two?

Bob

It's the same one he has on his, except i think his is steel? i could be wrong though... if you get a roll pan, you'll need a hidden hitch which can be bought from stylinconepts.

The steel one is the mold his is glass

I've been tempted over and over to get one of these. Is there a closing date for this?

Just do it man. It would definately finish off your truck nicely. :thumbs:

I know, I know!!!! :thumbs:

Plus I had a guy park on my rear bumper not too long ago.

I'd also like to know if this is the old mold or a new one? If a new one, what is the difference between the two?

just do it already alex your truck will look that much better although it already looks great.

i rememeber bser stating that his old mold was starting to wear out and he was going to make a new one so there shouldnt be much difference between the two!!

Bob

Yes, you will need a hidden hitch, but what ever you do, DON'T waste your money on one of their fold down license plate mounts $$$. Instead, hit up a salvage yard and pull a license plate mount off of any second gen F-body car ('70-'81 TA or Camaro for those that are ignorant to the redneck world of muscle cars :lol: ).

I've got one on my truck that's just about ready for paint if you want to stop by sometime for a look to see what you'd be getting for the roll pan. I didn't get a hidden hitch though as I like having that weight off of the back of the truck for now. I saved my old hitch to modify into what I'd need though instead of buying a new one.

Also, it's best to buy a spare relocation kit if you need to keep your spare (I drive a LOT of miles and need mine)... Though you can get it to fit just by loosening the spare tire down a few inches and pushing it as far forward as you can while tightening it back up, it's just probably not the best way. I'll end up just welding or bolting on a new bracket for mine to move forward instead (just the cheap bastard in me, or the fabricator in me, I can't tell which...)

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Ok, Ok, I'm in! :thumbs:

You guys sure know how to twist someones arm! :crazy:

Where do I send the Paypal and when?

For you with the rollpans, how does the license plate holder/light attach to the pan. Does it screw directly into the fiberglass?

Ok, Ok, I'm in!  :thumbs:

You guys sure know how to twist someones arm!  :crazy:

Where do I send the Paypal and when?

For you with the rollpans, how does the license plate holder/light attach to the pan. Does it screw directly into the fiberglass?

I used my own stainless hardware to attach mine (nuts, washers, and bolts). Of course I didn't go with the lighted tag bolts, or the lighted frame. I got 3 super bright white LED's and have them mounted into the fiberglass pointed downwards towards the plate. Totally hidden from view unless you bend way down to look for them... I'm not posting pics until I get the roll pan painted though... :cool:

The roll pan is exactly the same the new mold is just because the old one was wearing out. And I think the hitch question was answered nicely...thanks guys.

I have fiberglass pan; the steel one is what we made the molds from.

You can pm me or call me at 316-858-1197.

Yes, a new mold ---exactly like the old mold ---you won't be able to tell the difference between roll pans from the old mold and the new mold. In fact 2 of the last batch came out of the new mold and you can't tell which is which except we had to do more clean up of the edges on the old mold pans.

The reason for a new mold is purely on my end. The pans are becoming hard to pop out of the old mold and the edges are getting ragged which causes the roll pan to not release from the mold.