New roll pan list

Thanks guys I have enough orders to get started now. It will probably take about 2 weeks for you to get your roll pan so be patient, it will be worth the wait.

I will continue to take orders for this run through Wen. I will close this run then.

I assume this installation is to be performed by a professional body shop seeing as it looks like the roll pan is smoothed into the rear fenders and blends perfectly. It definately looks sweet, I am just curious what the better than average body shop would charge for this?

That's true they don't have to be molded in-mine isn't. Most roll pans are prefitted then painted to match your truck. I think most guys are getting it done for around $150 or so. Then you can install it at home or have the body shop do it.

If you mold it in .....NOW you're talkin some bucks. You have to fit and mold in the pan, paint the pan on the truck (more expensive) and repaint the rear lower body cladding.

That's true they don't have to be molded in-mine isn't.  Most roll pans are prefitted then painted to match your truck.  I think most guys are getting it done for around $150 or so.  Then you can install it at home or have the body shop do it. 

If you mold it in .....NOW you're talkin some bucks.  You have to fit and mold in the pan, paint the pan on the truck (more expensive) and repaint the rear lower body cladding.

If yours isn't molded it sure looks smooth,you can't even tell where they meet!can you?

That's true they don't have to be molded in-mine isn't.  Most roll pans are prefitted then painted to match your truck.  I think most guys are getting it done for around $150 or so.  Then you can install it at home or have the body shop do it. 

If you mold it in .....NOW you're talkin some bucks.  You have to fit and mold in the pan, paint the pan on the truck (more expensive) and repaint the rear lower body cladding.

If yours isn't molded it sure looks smooth,you can't even tell where they meet!can you?

If you look closely you can see the seams at the edges.

• 2 weeks later...