Anyone want a sig??

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here ya go if you want it :cheers:

Real clean/classy Fox .... the girl really doesn't fit though .... what if you got rid of her and put a close up of the passenger side headlights / grill or something like that ... show off the pricey front end. Just my .02 of course.

here ya go if you want it :cheers:

Real clean/classy Fox .... the girl really doesn't fit though .... what if you got rid of her and put a close up of the passenger side headlights / grill or something like that ... show off the pricey front end. Just my .02 of course.

yeah i tried a few different things without the girl, didnt want to put her in there but his pics were kinda hard to work with, the more i look at it though now, the girl seems to fit. I didnt want to put a lot of pics mixed in cause it gets congested so i tried to keep it pretty simple. If i had a good shot of the back end of the truck on an angle i could pull the girl and add that in. The front grille is a sick shot but it was hard to put that in there because for it to really look good it had to be big and it just took up to much room :banghead:

Edited by fox_forma (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
If anyone wants a sig just send me over the pictures you'd like in it, including girls if you want them and i will do it for you.

Sent you an email and a PM. :cheers:

Sorry i havent gotten back to you. My computer that has Photoshop on it has a horrible virus right now so i will be out of commision until i get it fixed. Once it is fixed ill be happy to do one for you.

• 2 months later...