bump stops

packjh

Ive read some posts about cutting bump stops, never really was to clear on is this ok for a stock height truck and would it improve my ride at all? i noticed that my front ones were riding the axle yesterday in my drive way. Thanx for the help

I took out the metal brackets and replaced the bumpstops without cutting them, at least I can alway's re-install them... a word of caution though dont run over anything big or you might get a little rub on your inner fender well....

Lets just say bad rock! Bad Bad Rock!

SUC50169Small.jpg

SUC50172Small.jpg

thanx for the help guys, it just feels like my truck is rock solid when hit bumps sometimes, hopefully either moving them or cutting them will help me out. Ill eventually buy the bell tech ones but that will be at the same time that I buy the shackles and spindels to lower it.

I took out the metal brackets and replaced the bumpstops without cutting them, at least I can alway's re-install them... a word of caution though dont run over anything big or you might get a little rub on your inner fender well....

Lets just say bad rock! Bad Bad Rock!

SUC50169Small.jpg

SUC50172Small.jpg

Wow. At least it appears most of the damage was underneath.