Dented my own truck

mwarren

:banghead: I was playing golf for the first time this year at a course that I have never played. Anyways, I was about 110 yards from the green but had two big ass trees to try and clear. I hit an 8 iron (dumbass move) and not only cleared the trees but flew the green and hit my truck in the parking lot. :banghead:

I got to the course about 5 minutes from our tee time and did not pay attention to the green close by. Normally I would park as far as away from any potential danger area but running late cost me.

Luckily it hit a P.O.S old chevy truck beside mine and bounced so it only left a small dent in my drivers door, but still I was extremely PISSED AT MYSELF :mad:

That is something you kinda of have laugh about. But that does suck. That is almost as good as me taking out a seagull in mid air, I couldn't beleive it. :crackup:

Yeah, I was laughing for a minute when this old guy on the opposite fairway said "did you hit that red truck?" and I said "yeah", then he says "I bet that guy will be pissed because that is a nice truck". I replied "Yeah, I am very pissed because it is my truck". The old guy group was laughing pretty good...I wanted to kick their old ass for a second then I laughed it off and went on.

I was cleaning the truck tonight and saw the dent and called myself a DUMBASS again. Next time I will club down and take a short shot :ughdance:

That is something you kinda of have laugh about. But that does suck. That is almost as good as me taking out a seagull in mid air, I couldn't beleive it. :crackup:

Yeah, I was laughing for a minute when this old guy on the opposite fairway said "did you hit that red truck?" and I said "yeah", then he says "I bet that guy will be pissed because that is a nice truck". I replied "Yeah, I am very pissed because it is my truck". The old guy group was laughing pretty good...I wanted to kick their old ass for a second then I laughed it off and went on.

Define old...be nice

I was cleaning the truck tonight and saw the dent and called myself a DUMBASS again. Next time I will club down and take a short shot :ughdance:

Hopefully, you didn't proceed to bang your head against the side of the truck :jester:

J/K hope you get it taken care of quickly

Define old...be nice

Hopefully, you didn't proceed to bang your head against the side of the truck :jester:

J/K hope you get it taken care of quickly

Old = well you are in that category :crackup: This guy was easily in his 70's.

At least it was you who hit your truck. I got a spot on my driver door from somebody else at a local golf course about a year ago :banghead: . Nice little scape where the golf ball took a bounce and hit the botton of the door. Of course I never found out who did it. I doubt the SS will ever see that golf course again