Favorite Bands...

Oo p0op oO

im kinda drunk and pretty bored. i was wondering with all the age differences here on SSS.com whats your ONE overall FAVORITE band?

my favorite overall is prolly gunna have to be metallica. they kick ass. they deliver music that makes you get pumped up, makes you depressed, makes u wanna drink and who knows what else.

so lets hear yours? :cheers:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sublime is definatly bad ass, i wish they were still around :nonod: .Other favorties arr metallica,ac/dc/,the doors, ive just starting getting into Tool,system of a down,linkin park. there are quiet a few others, as well as alot of the rap hip hop stuff :D but those arent really bands!!

I liked ol DMB ( dave mathews band ) when in college ... along with Sublime. I spent a lot of time in my truck so now I listen to anything different, jump from one genre to another rather quickly. Fort Minor was my latest download ... pretty decent. Last week was Metallica, drowning pool, thousand foot crunch, kOrn, and Steven Lynch <--- funny phucker

... and I just found this little picture browsing the net ... heres to all you TX'ens ... GO COWBOYS  ( and spurs )
LOVE YA BIG-O! She's Cute tx_patriot.gif If it's loud, fast, and angry I'm all over it. That's a really unfair question, there's just too much to love; I can't be the only guy here with 80-GB of mp3s. I can't stick to one genre let alone a single band. I need an iPod sooooo bad. :cry:

Mr. P. :)

Hmmmm.....just one band......I'm going to have to say Trapt is my favorite. :smash: I'm starting to get into rap a little now too. Have you guys heard Chamillionare's song "Ridin". I love that song. I feel all bad ass when driving down the road listening to it. :cool:

I listen to such a wide variety of stuff its hard to say what my ABSOLUTE favorites are... it all depends on my mood... but, heres a sample of some of my favorites:

Less Than Jake

The Aggrolites

DevilDriver

JayZ

Frank Sinatra (or anything by the Rat Pack)

Bob Marley

and a ton of old punk bands most of you guys probably haven't ever heard of.

Archived