My new toy!

Luke

It was a long day at work and I needed to buy something destructive. Been thinking of getting another good varmint gun (my AR being #1). The .17 HMR is a nice rimfire round and I've heard nothing but good things about this gun. I've already killed one Prairie Dog, but need to tweak the scope a bit. :cool:

post-6912-1150160314_thumb.jpg

nice!!! why are you killing poor Prairie Dogs though! :( lol j\k kill anything that comes in sight of that scope!

Yup I intend to, but I'll mainly be shooting PDs and Rabbits. Hey I checked out those videos in your sig. Is that you? Classic! I love the Honda part as I'm an ower of a new 06 Si. :thumbs:

nice!!! why are you killing poor Prairie Dogs though! :( lol j\k kill anything that comes in sight of that scope!

Yup I intend to, but I'll mainly be shooting PDs and Rabbits. Hey I checked out those videos in your sig. Is that you? Classic! I love the Honda part as I'm an ower of a new 06 Si. :thumbs:

Take some pix of some dead pds and stuff you kill! dead stuff always photographs well :) Yeah thats me and my friend in the videos, just messing around you know, wasting gas lol. You got a new SI? Those are pretty quick right? I'm about 3 months away from purchasing a 05 or 06 Cobalt SS. I don't know how they compare to each other. Any idea?

I assume you are getting a SS supercharged and not the SS with the 2.4L. My Si is fairly quick, but I think the SS supercharged is about .7 sec quicker 0-60 (C&D). I think they are pretty close in the handling department. I love my Si. It has a LDS, 6 spd, and a 8100 rpm red-line so its super fun in the twisties. :thumbs:

P.S. I'll see what I can do about getting some pix of dead stuff. :crackup:

Edited by Luke (see edit history)