Front Differential noise

I had a new diff. put in my SS about 2k miles ago and it's starting to make a wining noise again. It makes the noise between 60-70 mph and it goes away when making a right turn, as in a curve in the road, and it also goes away when I totally let off on the gas pedal. The dealer said it was normal and I will alway have it. Does everybody have this noise? How about escalades and denalli's?

mines always quiet in a straightline, sometimes turning it gets a little noisy... solid so far though  :D

:withstupid: Except I had mine rebuilt about 1,000 miles ago and it already makes noise. I had the dealer tear into it again, but they said it is fine and GM says no fix :banghead: . I drove about 400 miles of highway between 70-90 mph two weeks ago and that shut it up pretty well. So I am gonna flush the fluid once more just to check. The dealer did say if it starts to whine between 30-70 mph (like before the rebuild) to bring it back.