Ran a Mustang!

montanass

So me and the lady-friend are out cruzing town the other night when I turned onto the main drag and came up beside an old 5.0L Mustang... I could tell the driver thought he was hot shit and I looked at my girl and told her if we caught the next light with him he would try and race me.... :D

sure enough we got the next light and I seen the dude checking out my girl and my truck (they're both HOT :devil: )... the light turns green and we slowly roll then heard him punch it! I did the same but he was already at my front bumper... Once I got some RPM's I started to pull him pretty hard... I kept pulling him until he was at my rear bumper and then let off around 70 due to the slower moving traffic in front of me....

I got a ricer fly-by and then I tried to catch him again but he turned off :(

I was x-cited! :thumbs:

:withstupid: The first time BMan invited us to Keller's drive-in burger stand there was a early-90s fox body; it ran 9.98 the night before :eek: and still had the Texas inspection and registration stickers on the windshield. Oh, and a parachute and wheelie bars in the back :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)