New/used Corsa Sport!

detjoe

Hey all, Just wanted to post about my corsa, yes new mod :thumbs:

It was a PITA to get the stock ones off, espically when you are trying to get it done in a short time, the stock clamp faces up :banghead: and it was tight but I ended up using a wrench. I need to go back and tighten stuff again after a few miles.

the sound is nice. there is a 'gurgle' that is wired, but I am still getting used to it.

I really want to Log some time in my truck, anybody want to copy some logging software for me???

Oh well, I cant wait to get somemore drive time...I'll post some pics when I get home tonight.

Thanks Holty-your exhaust found a home :cool:

:withstupid: , i also thought i was the only one who found the hardest part was taking off the old system THAT EFFIN ONE BULT FACING UP!!! :banghead::mad:

im really liking it now since sometimes i just like to not hear anything and relax, tthe corsa does that!

:withstupid: , mine came off easily but I used a lift at the dealership. I am waiting to hear my Corsa exhaust, hopefully tomorrow. Stupid Keystone Automotive Parts sent me a Corsa Sport for a 6.0L 2500HD, should have it all set tomorrow! I can't wait!!!!

I asked my brother" was it loud"

his reply

"Sick loud you'll never sneak up on anybody.  I could hear you on the corner noise pollution"

:devil:

:thumbs: I just love my Corsa too, that WOT wail is awesome. Exhaust note is a subjective thing I know; but I could have just had the absolute worst day of the whole month and all I have to do is roll down the window nail the throttle, and I instantly return to my "happy place" ;)

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: lol! a few months ago i got into a fight with the girl i was hanging with at the time (man i hate drama) anyways i was crusin around 30mph and just rolled down the window turned off the radio....and let the hammer down :driving::devil::D i attracted the attention of about 4 cops :D:cry: so yeah...youll never be able to sneak on someone

I just cut that clamp off with a torch!  Easy as pie...things are easier when you have a lift and tools.

mine was held w/ a spot weld :banghead:

so I ended up grinding off a small circle where the weld was and reued the clamp.

Yes I did not turn the rradio on, I was crusing w/the windows down :cool:

Any Gains from this mod??? The system seems better to me, collecting the exhaust before you muffle it :dunno:

I just ordered this system yesterday, can't wait until it comes so I can get it on my truck!!!

lube your old stuff now so it will be easier to get off :thumbs:

is/was there a gasket between the cats and the muffler? or is it a no-exhaust donut type application, I did not have one, and need to kno9w if I should??

It was a PITA to get the stock ones off, espically when you are trying to get it done in a short time, the stock clamp faces up :banghead:

Yeah ... I used a cordless Saws-All to cut off my clamp!!!! Worked like a charm!!! :thumbs:

I have the Touring .... And I just love how quiet it is when you want to cruise, then how noisey it gets when you live'n it up with a kick of WOT. :thumbs: