Damn MAVS!!!

Well just read the headline at http://www.nba.com and yup:

Jerry Stackhouse is suspended for Sunday's big Game 5.

GO HEAT!!!!

I just saw that as well. I'm not a mavs fan, nor am I a heat fan... I just think it's kinda crapy. It was a hard hit, I'll give them that, but if the mavs lose game 5 or even the series now for that matter it's all going to come back to when stackhouse was suspended.

omg last night was so SICK!!! the streets basically closed down and everyone was running all over the place...there was cops everywhere but as long as you werent fighting it was cool. danny where were you at???

Sup DRAKO,

#1 CHAMPS!!!!!

I was gonna head out to the Carreta @ 87 & Bird but the baby was sleeping. I could hear the cars honking on Bird Road. I live next to FIU and it was crazy. I did enjoy it when the Marlins won the last World Series.

I heard the parade is on Friday, so lets see where its gonna be held.

i was down on 8th beside versailles, and then we hit downtown. calle ocho was INSANE. im leaving out of town on friday so im kinda pisst about that because i wanted to hit up the parade. we got to meet up one of these days