I'm back

zippy

I was at the S10 Nationals all weekend with no internet capability. It drove me nuts. Anyway, I'm finally back. I'll be posting some pictures of the fun though. I just figured I'd post that I'm finally back for those wondering where I am.

I was at the S10 Nationals all weekend with no internet capability. It drove me nuts. Anyway, I'm finally back. I'll be posting some pictures of the fun though. I just figured I'd post that I'm finally back for those wondering where I am.

While you were at the S10 nationals, guess where I was? Muskegon!!! Went to Michigan Adventure with the family. Had a good time. Wish i had talked to you before going though. We let my mother pick the hotel and she ended up booking us rooms at the Best Western Park Plaza in Muskegon Heights. :eek: Not exactly the best neighborhood. A cop told me I shouldn't park my truck there overnight so we took it to the Fairfield Inn and left it in their lot. :D Next time I'm picking the hotel. :D

The waterpark was very busy. 90* plus and humid saturday. 1/2 hour or so wait for most rides. The coasters and others rides were only about 10 minute waits. You should try the new Grand Rapids water ride. Got absolutely drowned on it. :D Throws you around a bit though. Worked for me though. I ended up with some young (20ish) girl in a black bikini sitting on my lap for half the ride. :cool: I asked her if she wanted to ride it again with me. Thank god for the cold water or it could have been real interesting. :jester:

The waterpark was very busy. 90* plus and humid saturday. 1/2  hour or so wait for most rides. The coasters and others rides were only about 10 minute waits. You should try the new Grand Rapids water ride. Got absolutely drowned on it. :D  Throws you around a bit though. Worked for me though. I ended up with some young (20ish) girl in a black bikini sitting on my lap for half the ride. :cool:  I asked her if she wanted to ride it again with me.  Thank god for the cold water or it could have been real interesting. :jester:

:thumbs:

Making me and all the other DOMs proud, Bob

:D:crackup: