and you thought gas prices were outrageous

xlr82sxs

you also have to remember, it's a VERY poor country so even though their gas averages nearly an american dollar, that's A LOT of money to them.. and NO it is not a small island! it took an hour and half bus ride from the airport to get to my resort. mind you, they do drive like MANIACS!! hahaha, i saw some crazy speeding.. cars passing our bus while eighteen wheelers headed the opposite direction, playing chicken!????! it was funny sh*t though. i hadn't seen too many ricers really. just saw one honda accord with some spiffy rims..

damn so there gas is under a dollar a gallon??

I would bet that is the price per liter. If 1 USD = 65 Jamaican then the price is $3.55 USD/gal

:withstupid:

I agree. When I was in Aruba 6 years ago it was like $4 a liter (DOLLAR!). Now that is nuts :crazy: Even in today's market.

damn so there gas is under a dollar a gallon??

I would bet that is the price per liter. If 1 USD = 65 Jamaican then the price is $3.55 USD/gal

:withstupid:

I agree. When I was in Aruba 6 years ago it was like $4 a liter (DOLLAR!). Now that is nuts :crazy: Even in today's market.

thats like europe...

here in Kuwait its between 40 to 60 cents american for 1 gallon of 118 octane fuel (needed on acct. of volitility rate) - people drive INSANE here.... no stop signs, no signals....crazy!!!!!

• 1 month later...