Aeroforce scan gauges

JF-03-SS

Cool :thumbs:

Now you just need some logging basics and you can watch what your truck is doing.

I only have one of those and monitor ltrims b1 and knock retard all the time and change around for other stuff. Obviously 0 KR is what you want. Positive ltrims are bad (lean), but only really worry about them if I'm under heavy throttle or WOT.

Did the pillar come painted already or did you do it?

Cool :thumbs:

Now you just need some logging basics and you can watch what your truck is doing.

I only have one of those and monitor ltrims b1 and knock retard all the time and change around for other stuff.  Obviously 0 KR is what you want.  Positive ltrims are bad (lean), but only really worry about them if I'm under heavy throttle or WOT. 

Did the pillar come painted already or did you do it?

The pillar came that way, but it is black. I guess you really tell from the pics. Yes I need to learn some logging basics. I don't even know what half of these thing are. :dunno:

The pillar came that way, but it is black.  I guess you really tell from the pics.  Yes I need to learn some logging basics.  I don't even know what half of these thing are. :dunno:

Where did you pick it up at...same place?

I am guessing having the dual gauge setup instead of just one allows you to see twice as much info? Wasn't one of our vendors selling these at one point and who was it?

The pillar came that way, but it is black.  I guess you really tell from the pics.  Yes I need to learn some logging basics.  I don't even know what half of these thing are. :dunno:

Gauge pod came from www.xtremediesel.com

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Gauge pod came from www.xtremediesel.com

Thanks.

I am guessing having the dual gauge setup instead of just one allows you to see twice as much info? Wasn't one of our vendors selling these at one point and who was it?

:withstupid: whats the deal??

:withstupid: whats the deal??

Yeah I never really got an answer yet. I would assume you are able to just see twice as much :dunno:

yes that is the point at having two is to be able to montior 4 things at once instead of two. plus if you get the dual setup it only uses one plu from the obd2 which if you just bought two of them you would need to make on eplug for the obd2 if they both worked so the dual kit must have a different wiring harness!