Line of Fire LED

hey guys i am about to get my rollpan on from BSER done soon, and wanted to put in a line of fire led to finish it off.

so far the one i'm looking at is from stylincocepts.com- $49.95 LED Light Bar - 60"

dynamicimage.jpg

is that what every1 has or are there any better ones out there, also did any1 hardwire it or did they just plug it into the receiver hitch plug. thanks

-ejay

I got a different named one from Autozone since I didn't want to deal with an internet company on something like this (for returns/etc paying return shipping can be a bitch). It is the 60" one you need though.

Is the line of fire one 4 function (tail lights with the headlights on, turn signal left, turn signal right, and brake)???

How does the Line of Fire brand attach to the truck??? I've had some trouble with the double sided tape on mine (again, can't remember the brand name) and had to replace it with some 3M double sided from Home Depot (the MECCA of hotrodding in my book, LOL!)

Edit, BTW, I just got the adapter for the hitch wiring since I won't be towing for a while after putting the roll pan on... Plus I need to save up money for a snowmobile before I worry about towing anything anyway. If you tow anything, it's probably better to hard wire it...

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

I got a different named one from Autozone since I didn't want to deal with an internet company on something like this (for returns/etc paying return shipping can be a bitch). It is the 60" one you need though.

Is the line of fire one 4 function (tail lights with the headlights on, turn signal left, turn signal right, and brake)???

How does the Line of Fire brand attach to the truck??? I've had some trouble with the double sided tape on mine (again, can't remember the brand name) and had to replace it with some 3M double sided from Home Depot (the MECCA of hotrodding in my book, LOL!)

Edit, BTW, I just got the adapter for the hitch wiring since I won't be towing for a while after putting the roll pan on... Plus I need to save up money for a snowmobile before I worry about towing anything anyway. If you tow anything, it's probably better to hard wire it...

yeah the these ones got em' "They function as your running lights, brake lights, and left and right turn signals."

do you have any pics of the leds w/ your rollpan on? i'm still going forward w/ the rollpan and wanted to see how it looked w/ the leds. thanks

-ejay

I have had 2 line of fire light bars both I had to take back , I also have a roll pan and it looked great but the light bar kept giving me problems so I returned both and now just use hand signals :crackup:

for reliabilty they did no do good for me , I feel it kept filling with water.

I got the one from Stylinconcepts last year and it works fine still. No water problems and it has stayed in place o.k. Mine is hard-wired in. Not the best pics, but you get the idea.

95308845.jpg

95308822.jpg

This is my set up. I got the 60" Recon Hyperlight off of ebay for $30 shipped. I was just on ebay and saw a few of them on there for fairly cheap. Just another option. I am also thinking of upgrading to the Fire and Ice light bar. That one is awesome. Here is my pic of my Hyperlight and rollpan installed. I got an adapter from Advanced Auto to plug into my trailer hitch wiring, which I moved to under the truck, so that its hidden now. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Hyperlight2.jpg

Hyperlight1.jpg

This is my set up.  I got the 60" Recon Hyperlight off of ebay for $30 shipped.  I was just on ebay and saw a few of them on there for fairly cheap.  Just another option.  I am also thinking of upgrading to the Fire and Ice light bar.  That one is awesome.  Here is my pic of my Hyperlight and rollpan installed.  I got an adapter from Advanced Auto to plug into my trailer hitch wiring, which I moved to under the truck, so that its hidden now.    Hope this is what you were looking for.

Hyperlight2.jpg

Hyperlight1.jpg

that setup is bad@ss :thumbs:, that's exactly what i've been lookin for, what are you using for your license plate setup? i'm lookin to get the this one- http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/pa...8/categoryid/25, thanks

-ejay

For my setup I'm using this flip down license plate bracket, from stylin concepts. License Plate Bracket I have a set of the lighted license plate bolts from stylin concept. Lighted Bolts I found a license plate frame on Ebay that said Silverado SS to finish it all off. Here is a pic of it. Its dark, but you can read the Silverado SS part. Hope this helps.

Licenseplate.jpg

Edited by Marine_SGT (see edit history)

For my setup I'm using this flip down license plate bracket, from stylin concepts.  License Plate Bracket  I have a set of the lighted license plate bolts from stylin concept.  Lighted Bolts  I found a license plate frame on Ebay that said Silverado SS to finish it all off.  Here is a pic of it.  Its dark, but you can read the Silverado SS part.  Hope this helps.

Licenseplate.jpg

cool thanks for the pics, thats probably what i'm gonna do with my setup, but i'm now gonna be running a hidden hitch so i might not get the retractable license plate. thanks again! :thumbs: