New ( whipple ) desing and programing

Hey guys have you heard about the new whipple and programing? It seems the issues people have had are no more,including customer service. After reasearching the diffrent types of chargers I'm wondering why most of you pick the magna charger? It seems to me that the twin screw is far superior then the roots style,am I missing something? They offer more HP per pound of boost. Generates far less power robbing heat and only in severe high heat conditions do they suggest the intercooler. I heard people talk bad about there intercooler why? They claim it drops air temps by 50deg. Can you ask any more from a intercooler? So what am I missing? :pop:

Yuppers, thats the system I just dropped into my SS. So far it seems to do a pretty good job of getting my adrenaline going. Fairly easy to install, I did it by my self. They supply a computer that ties in to monitor all the important sensors and a programer loaded with their own tune. I think it needs a little tweeking, but for a stock truck it's pretty good. I will admit I am a little afraid to go WOT from a standstill as I have all wheel drive and don't know if I'll snap something! :crazy:

You can believe the propaganda that whipple says about not needing an intercooler, or you can line up against an intercooled Radix and get a good look at a set of tail lights.

In the Fall/Winter time maybe then the Whipple would do better. But, that's only half of the year, or less. If I had a Whipple then I would be seriously considering putting on an intercooler. You'll never know what you've been missing until you do.

They are more efficient, but not enough to over come the heat in the Summer.

I wouldn't use their electronics. I'd get a set of 42lb injectors and a custom tune.

Never heard anything bad about their customer service that I can recall. That's mainly Kenne Bell that sucks. Whipple does cater more to the Ford crowd though. That alone would be enough to turn me away.