New Owner 2006 SS

bake90

I just traded in my '04 RC 5.3L for the new SS. I was never a big fan of the AWD and now that they are making them in RWD just had to bite. I am currently deployed and will not even be able to drive me new truck for a few more months. This really sucks!! I have a few ideas on what I am going to do first. Thanks to some of the direction on this site I will hopefully do it right the first time. Here are my ideas for when I first get home!!

Outlaw CAI Intake w/ Volant Ram Air Scoop

Pacesetter L/T Headers

Custom Dual Exhaust w/H or X Pipe (Flowmaster Hushpower II....Not sure??)

ECU Upgrade

Any suggestions on Mufflers? Haven't really found any opinions on the Hushpower from Flowmaster. They say they are designed for Sport Trucks??

I am extremely excited to get started. Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Jay

Silver Birch? Just bought a 2006 Silver Birch last week! Congrats! They're truly beautiful trucks. I've not heard much about the Hushpower Flows. most guys on here seem partial to Corsa or Magnaflows. I still love the sound of a good old 40 myself. :cheers:

I am pretty partial to the 40's as well. I don't like the sound of the Corsa's at all IMO.....I am just nervous about how loud it will be w/ L/T Headers. I have my first baby on the way and am a little hesitant with the thought of the interior resonance. I have some time to think about it I guess!!

Jay

Edited by bake90 (see edit history)