proud new owner of a 06 vortec max ext-cab,

whats up fellow LQ9 members!.

just wanted to say hi, i'm new to the group and found the site looking for a forum for the SS/v-max truck. i've read a lot of information here thats been very helpful alread, i know i will get a lot of useful help here in the future as well as help others out when i can.

a little about me, i'm married with two young children, 25 years old, have been a car guy my whole life! (as well as a huge superhero fan) i'm a huge fan of superman so every vehicle i've had or have get's "SUPERIZED" some way or another... lol.

you'll see once i get some pics up (on that note anyone know of a full 1-piece billet grill that will replace my grill?).

i plan on getting a volant intake soon, as well as some stainless headers (any recommendations?) and a re-tuned ecm, with a lower t-stat 180 or 160?.. any other suggestions?... from there i was thinking "SUPER"charger.. but that's going to have to wait for some serious saving :-( it already has 4.10 gears so i'm not going to mess with that. i do plan on lowering my truck but not sure how to go about it yet? (my 05 silverado's ride went to hell after i lowered the rear with 2" drop shackle's) this truck has duel ride control and i like that i want nothing to change but the height?...

but anyway if anyone cares to reply to this with any insight or just to chat feel free.

later.

Welcome to the site :cheers: Sounds like you have everything planned out. I don't know much about the mod process. But all the guys on this site will help you empty you wallet. :D

Welcome to the site :cheers:  Sounds like you have everything planned out.  I don't know much about the mod process.  But all the guys on this site will help you empty you wallet. :D

thanks for the hospitality :cheers: ....

nice truck love the arrival blue my 03 silverado was that color too bad they don't make it no more :sigh:

zippy, thunder... thanks a lot.

p.s. i just ordered a flowmaster super 40 it should arrive in a few day's... i'm not sure if i want it to exit out the side like i had on my last silverado or in the stock location, doe's it make any performance difference? let me know what you guys think?... :dunno: