SS vs. RX8

zippy

LOL @ zippy street racing with someone elses truck  Way to guarantee your work! Good Kill! RX-8s are peices anyways...

I don't mind. I trust Zippy...besides he breaks he buys! It sounds like Zippy drives like I do so I would rather he test it by smashing it into the ground rather than milking it...

LOL @ zippy street racing with someone elses truck :D Way to guarantee your work! Good Kill! RX-8s are peices anyways... :D

I wouldn't want someone working on my truck who was afraid to put a good whipping on it,why do you think we mod these?To stare and oooh and aaah? No!So we can do the same thing when we get it home,beat it unmercifully.If I get zippy to do my cam I hope he beats the crap out of my truck and comes back grinning ear to ear! Because then I'll know it's all good.Plus I'm sure he has insurance :D !

I always figure I'd rather have it break on me than the customer. It's best to test things out before the customer gets the vehicle back. With cammed vehicles the worst thing you'd normally run into is an idle issue.