For Sale: 2005 Silverado SS All Wheel Drive

Well as bad as i hate to, i am going to have to sell the SSS, all i am asking for is payoff, which right now is between 32-33k. I am going to leave all my aftermarket accessories in it. (Between $2,500 and $3,000)

Truck has never been drove hard, and always had Mobil 1 5w-30 synthetic oil in it, with AC-Delco filters.. changed at max every 4 thousand miles. (break-in oil was changed at 500, and 1500)

Front, and rear axles, and Transfer Case where changed over to Synthetic Fluids, about 3000 miles ago.

Here are the specs

2005 Victory Red Silverado SS

15,000 Miles

All Wheel Drive

Good Year Eagle LS2 Tires, with virtually no wear

Calipers Painted to match truck

The LT Package, with auto A/C and leather, with heat

Chrome/Aluminum Wheels

Tinted windows

Bed Liner

Vent Visors on front

Pioneer DVD-GPS Navigation System With backup camera (still have factory 6 disc changer that will go with trk)

Trk Has Factory XM Radio and Onstar.

Auto meter Gauges, Oil Temp, Water Temp, and Pyro, (Cobalt full sweep series)

MSD 8.5mm Plug Wires,

K&N Drop in Filter

Do yall think i can get payoff for it? It is a Execelent Truck!, and i hate to see it go but, only reason i am selling it is because I am moving soon and cannot take it with me.

If anyone is interested please pm or email me.

I will try to get some pics up soon.

Matt

[email protected]

Depends on whoever buys the truck if they dont want it will sell it seperate... Remember, on that year model u have to have dealer reprogram radio to fit ur VIN

Matt

sorry to hear that :(  good luck with the sale! 

pics are always great!!

nixsupersport :cool:

would you sell the disk changer seperate???

i need one real bad :banghead:

I don't think you will be able to get that much for it, at least not around here IMO. last July my father purchased his 2005 SSS fully loaded (XM, Chrome Wheels, etc.) plus a bed mat, bed cover, vent visors and more with only 2,200 miles for $28,000. Granted it doesn't have the nav stuff but that's not going to be worth 4-5K extra.

Good Luck but I think you are already upside down on your loan. :crazy:

Edited by SS LS1 (see edit history)

I don't think you will be able to get that much for it, at least not around here IMO. last July my father purchased his 2005 SSS fully loaded (XM, Chrome Wheels, etc.) plus a bed mat, bed cover, vent visors and more with only 2,200 miles for $28,000. Granted it doesn't have the nav stuff but that's not going to be worth 4-5K extra.

Good Luck but I think you are already upside down on your loan.  :crazy:

Yeah I just picked up mine with 12k miles for $24k. Best of luck with the sale though!

Thats kinda what i was afarid of, had one dealrship over me 22 i took it as a insult.

MAtt

Good Luck but I think you are already upside down on your loan.  :crazy:

Yeah I just picked up mine with 12k miles for $24k. Best of luck with the sale though!