billet grille $90.00

jon1178

Here are the pics of the grills, I tried my best to get the angle of the billet grill so it wouldn't show the oem grill but didn't do so good. You hardly notice the oem grill in person unless your really looking for it, but hopefully you get the idea. I do have the vent grills aswell but haven't decided if I want to put them on. Looks better in person!! :thumbs:

Billetgrill2.jpg

Billetgrill1.jpg

BilletGrill.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you are supposed to leave the stock grille in? You dont take it out? I'm sorry, but thats low level and looks like one of those sticker aluminum after thought fuel door covers. Good price and the grille itself looks great, but having to leave the stocker behind it, no go for me.

Here are the pics of the grills, I tried my best to get the angle of the billet grill so it wouldn't show the oem grill but didn't do so good.  You hardly notice the oem grill in person unless your really looking for it, but hopefully you get the idea.  I do have the vent grills aswell but haven't decided if I want to put them on.  Looks better in person!! :thumbs:

BilletGrill.jpg

:cheers:I love mine and also decided to not use the brake duct pieces. i put them in but it was "too much". Looks good man! :cool:

75922.jpg

So you are supposed to leave the stock grille in?  You dont take it out?  I'm sorry, but thats low level and looks like one of those sticker aluminum after thought fuel door covers.  Good price and the grille itself looks great, but having to leave the stocker behind it, no go for me.

It looks alot better in person trust me! :) I'm not the type that would put just any crapp on my track. ;) When my brother-in-law came over yesterday he thought I paid alot more than I did! He was surprised what I paid for it!!

How does it attach?

It attaches with screws in between the billet grill from the front and little brackets with nuts from behind the stock grill to hold it in place.

You should paint the stock grill black it hides alot better and looks cleaner when finished.

Can you removed the stock grills?? I didn't even think about painting them black, but that is a good idea!! Thanks!

How does it attach?

It attaches with screws in between the billet grill from the front and little brackets with nuts from behind the stock grill to hold it in place.

You should paint the stock grill black it hides alot better and looks cleaner when finished.

Can you removed the stock grills?? I didn't even think about painting them black, but that is a good idea!! Thanks!

you can just pop the front piece off, tape it off where you dont want it black then spray away

• 1 month later...

Man after seeing all your pics, I had to order one suks though they raised the price to 99$ :dunno:

That will be one shiney SS!

Is there anyway to remove the grill in the back of it, or maybe i'll paint it black...

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished installing my grill :cool:

I painted all the stock honey comb grills but you only need to paint the 2 top ones :banghead: the other ones have to be taken out!!!

Here's what it looks like:

97901.jpg

Pretty good for the price!

• 2 months later...

Archived