HELP! DTC codes.

My truck is throwing the following codes periodically. My autotap system does not tell me what they are, just what the DTC #'s are. My autotap is also showing some unbalanced things.

P0118

P0157

P0300

I dont know if the codes are the same from GM OBDII V6's, but I always remembered our grand prixs throwing the P0300 code after a cam swap. Is it possible my truck has a cam in it already? I doubt it, but who knows.

Please help me translate these DTC codes and if I am in serious trouble or not. I have different cats and the pace setter headers. Other than that and the outlaw CAI, I have done no other modifications to the vehicle.

Thanks.

DTC P0118 Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) Sensor Circuit High Voltage

DTC P0157 HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 2

DTC P0300 Engine Misfire Detected

This is from a link that Krambo posted DTC's

Hope you figure it out before something blows.....

CD

P0118 Engine Coolant Temperature [ECT] Sensor Circuit High Voltage

P0157 HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 2

P0300 Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected

Well now...I can explain the P0157 code, thats a faulty sensor/harness on the O2 sensor after one of the cats.

I have no idea where the P0118 number is coming form except that I'm low on coolant?

And the P0300. I just put in new MSD wires and protective boots after the header install. I had some misfire codes prior to any modifications after I first bought the vehicle. They went away so I was not concerned. Now they are back. What else should I check. I have a warranty, should I take it in and have them look at it?

I'd take it in.

Make sure you have the plug end of the wires on tight. Sometimes the metal part fits pretty loose around the plugs. Also, make sure the coil end makes two audible clicks when you put them on.