Found a Yellow Clone!

jchitwo

I was in Downtown Mesa today and I came across a Yellow Clone, This was done really nice, and clean, just needs some body cladding and it would be a perfect clone...I really did like the Foose rim's...

Take a look

post-6406-1153353258_thumb.jpg

post-6406-1153353277_thumb.jpg

post-6406-1153353299_thumb.jpg

post-6406-1153353314_thumb.jpg

that's a nice clone, has anybody painted the black trim on their side mirrors yet? this guy's all yellow mirrors looks good?

Hows this for example?

My mirrors are done as well but it's hard to tell in pics since it's a dark color.

772146_100_full.jpg

wow nice truck :thumbs:, how easy was it to paint since the black trim is not so smooth and rough?

so any part of the truck got black on the exterior except for the window trim rubber? i'm tryin to get rid of all the black on my truck after the bumper is replaced w/ the rollpan.

-ejay

not bad, add some cladding and its good in my book.  :thumbs:

:withstupid:

Thats not an easy task to change colors and due a good job. I had a 93 Silverado that was black when I bought it and I changed it to Covette Mellinium Yellow, I completely stripped the truck and repainted it, when it was finish it looked like it came the way :D