Corsas' Installed

ericwf

Im from over at my chevy truck www.mct.truckmoxie.com they have a gallery of different exhausts, ive talked to a couple guys with corsa and they love it, will be one of my upcomming mods, heres a good sound clip for the corsa, then the next link is for all

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/pat/exhaust.mpg

http://mct.truckmoxie.com/mygallery.ten?id...4135&album=8577

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope I'm as happy with mine :rolleyes:

I'd like to know what you think. I've had an ongoing dilemma about what to put under mines, if anything at all. I'm leaning toward the Corsa 'sport' after talking to Bob Flores (sales manager) at Corsa. I'm under the impression the 'touring' is not much louder than stock. I want alittle rumble, but not noise.

I figure if I didn't like it I could always sell it to one of these fine people on the forum. :jester:

WW :D

I have the touring Corsa on my Escalade for me it's perfect, quiet until your on it and then it opens up & it's quite loud.

It's wierd because it's quiet when you get on in in neutral even at high r's, but under load at about 3k it really comes alive, absolutely no interior resonation either.

In fact I put a 4" resonator tip on mine in lieu of the dual sport tip from Corsa, this made it deeper and less high pitched. Kinda took the bite out of it. Still looks sweet too.

I tried varoius flowmaster setups and they all sounded pretty bad, I was told by flowmaster that the 6.0L must have a big block style muffler with a resonator added to sound correct because of the 6.0p's head design it is loud (even loder than 8.0's I was told). Too much BS in my opinion.

Corsa has it right, just one big huge stainless free flowing muffler & some nice bending with nice tips.

If want to roll around town with some rumble at low speeds, then get the Sport but be aware, it's pretty friggen loud when you get on it, & i mean like lots attention loud. The Sport is stealth until you want it, for me it's a ticket saver.

Just my 2 cents

I've found the Corsa sport to be a little bit louder at idle, with a loud "sport truck" sound at WOT. The best thing about this system is how unobtrusive it is while cruising, very little resonance.

I had a Gibson Sport Truck side exit on my 99 Dodge and it was nice but VERY droning and loud on the highway.

Hope I'm as happy with mine :rolleyes:

I'd like to know what you think. I've had an ongoing dilemma about what to put under mines, if anything at all. I'm leaning toward the Corsa 'sport' after talking to Bob Flores (sales manager) at Corsa. I'm under the impression the 'touring' is not much louder than stock. I want alittle rumble, but not noise.

I figure if I didn't like it I could always sell it to one of these fine people on the forum. :jester:

WW :D

Wayne, not sure exactly what your looking for but the Corsa sports has a little rumble at cruise, but it sounds so sweet, I really like it!!! If you don't want any resonance at cruise then maybe the touring is the way to go. Good luck! :cheers:

Archived