It's been awhile.......

It's probably been a good month or so since I have posted here. I want to say things are progressing good but slow with my situation.

misterp, turbocharghedberserker, 04 chase, kaotik1, dylan06ss, sum1, Pasadena SS, SS_bnoon_SS, Drako, FwyFlyr, Black2003SS....I could go on but what I am saying is I have printed out my topic months back and read it what seems when I get down a bit.

I am thanking all of you for your kind words through my dilema and I just wanted to tell you all thanks.

Pasadena SS wrote something that I went back too to share. He said "Eventually everything gets better and you will be in here telling us about this fine new girl you went out with last night, don't forget were here for you bro"

Well, I have had my share of dates the last 3 weeks or so and let me tell you, I still got the mojo going even though I haven't been on a date since I was 17, now I am 30.

I have dated 4 different girls just for fun but it has brought my spirits way up!

I will let you boys know that I haven't seen or spoke to the stbxw going on 3 months. It's all attorney talk now and she has clearly moved on and so have I :cheers: for the most part.

All the girls like the SSS and trip out when I gotta pop the doors open to let them in cuz there shaved. My truck is def. a conversation piece and sure gets a smile from them when they ride in it, talk about you boys all the time!!

I am always glad I have friends in here.

Special thanks to Steve and Eric.....

Sounds like I have missed alot...

Lay'em out boys

Greg "blur"

Edited by a-blur-by-you (see edit history)

i hope the attorney thing will go smoothly and you wont lose anything you worked hard to get, and also that her or her damn family gives you any grief. good thing you stuck in there :thumbs:

thats great news man. your getting your life together, whenever you need someone just to shoot the breeze about anything you got me. sweet that your impressing the girls with the SSS the current girl im talking gets my truck confused with my friends s-10 extreme...and every other black truck...she also doesnt understand why its so special :shakehead::smash:

anyways keep going out with a few girls and having those hobbies. well you know it already. stay sharp and stick around here

Edited by drako (see edit history)

Sup dude,

I am glad to see you are doing better dude. Women are one of the best things if not the best thing man was given, but at times you just want to :smash: em. Like Drako said, keep those dates going, they will help you get back on your feet and put a smile back on your face. :)

Your buddy,

Dan

Some interesting stories chase??......Let's see I had this girl I met at a club.. 40 ish but really on top of her game if ya know what I mean! Anyways I went out with her twice already and an interesting thing I noticed about her was she was getting to be "clingy" already??? WTF :wtf: ...I mean I just met this girl and she said to me since I have no kids "I'll have your baby" I was like :eek::uhoh: So needless to say after that I bailed out soon thereafter and it's a good thing I never hit that homerun with this chic :nono:

Talk about being up front with me...... :crazy:

You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I know I'm a little late responding. I was in South East Asia for a few weeks but man I'm jealous of YOU!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Damn I should just dump my 5 months pregnant girlfriend to hang out with you and we'll be like Night at the Roxbury guys. Just kidding. Those guys suck.

Oh and my girlfriend isn't 5 months pregnant. She's 4 months.

:jester::jester::jester:

Edited by Pasadena SS (see edit history)

Glad to see things are working out, and your getting back to normal. All good things in time :thumbs: Soon enough you won't remember who she was or what she ment., the only thing you will have of her is the good times you once shared. You sound like the Dierks Bently song, How'm I doin. :crackup:

Thanks for all the kind words from the forum! My legal situation of course is my number 1 priority Steve and I will be smart about it believe me it is on my mind. I still have my moments but they are few and far between. Pasadena.....buddy whenever you're down!

BTW does anyone want a x2000 speedstur lid cheap? I'm going to sell it because I may not be able to keep the truck. It's got the full remote package and is lined with the carpeting underneath the lid with light.

I won't be able to ship it but can anyone say roadtrip? It is painted onyx black and is in perfect shape. Send me a PM if interested