125 shot of the cold stuff

I have a cold fusion kit on my z28 now that I am thinking about taking off and putting on the SS. Kit should be straight forward install right seeing as it is a wet kit? On my Z I didnt have to pull timing on it b/c it was only a 125 shot. I went ahead and got a MSD digital 6 to pull timing when needed so on and off perf was good, will this same set up work on the SS. I saw a note in a previous thread about getting PCM reprogrammed so as to run better with the nos, pull timing I assume? I just want to get right so as not to screw anything up. I want it to be right for sure.

Also as a side note do the SS's need to run a colder plug as well? What gap?

OK so it should be the same set up really then. Those are the plugs I used on my z as well and same gap.

What about switches? I would like to see some setups of switches being used and where. I had the jimmy-jams ashtray switches originally but they wont work any longer on the SS

I had Brian at pcmforless tune it for the nitrous when he did my pcm, it runs great 12.91 was my best time so far. I want to get it retuned because EFIlive has a custom tune progam now so I can run on a performance tune and hit a switch and run a nitrous tune when I wanna use the bottle.

I had Brian at pcmforless tune it for the nitrous when he did my pcm, it runs great 12.91 was my best time so far. I want to get it retuned because EFIlive has a custom tune progam now so I can run on a performance tune and hit a switch and run a nitrous tune when I wanna use the bottle.

That sounds like what I need. I wanna run a agressive tune for the nitorus but normal tune when not running it. Do you have a link for this??

also try nos for their drive by wire window switch.  i've put it on a few cars and it works great. only an arming switch and the rest is automatic.  real consistant times for brackets.

I already have a window switch (MSD). So are speaking of something that more or less lets you manually pull the timing when you need to?

also try nos for their drive by wire window switch.  i've put it on a few cars and it works great. only an arming switch and the rest is automatic.  real consistant times for brackets.

I already have a window switch (MSD). So are speaking of something that more or less lets you manually pull the timing when you need to?

no sir, this would not only be your WOT switch but also only allow spray during a certain rpm range (Window).

check the link. very nice setup.

http://www.holley.com/15972NOS.asp

yep, you just connect one of the wires to an arming switch, one to the relay for nos/fuel, one to the number one injector, one to the next injector in the firing order (8 in our case), and oneto the tps signal on the throttle body. put the wires into the factory wiring loom and your done. On our trucks, everything can be hidden under the engine covers so you would never know it was there. be ultra steath and put black loom arround all the nitrous pluming and it's a total sleeper even with an experienced professional looking under the hood. i should say stealth only if your using a throttle body plate. the foggers in the air intake are always a dead givaway but so horible with precision, i don't know why it would ever be considered.