125 shot of the cold stuff

yep, you just connect one of the wires to an arming switch, one to the relay for nos/fuel, one to the number one injector, one to the next injector in the firing order (8 in our case), and oneto the tps signal on the throttle body.  put the wires into the factory wiring loom and your done.  On our trucks, everything can be hidden under the engine covers so you would never know it was there.  be ultra steath and put black loom arround all the nitrous pluming and it's a total sleeper even with an experienced professional looking under the hood.  i should say stealth only if your using a throttle body plate.  the foggers in the air intake are always a dead givaway but so horible with precision, i don't know why it would ever be considered.

So when you connect it to the tps does it hook up like my regular WOT activation switch hooks up?

no, one wire goes to the tps 1 signal. it reads the voltage, then you can set the wot voltage in the box to whatever you want. Idealy you want it .05 volts below what wot really is. at the end of a run at the track, it's always a good practice to keep wot untill you switch off the arming switch but you don't have to. hears another link to the install sheet. they make it sound like more work than it is. only takes about a 1/2 hour with all the hiding and wiring.

http://www.holley.com/data/Products/Technical/199R10406.pdf

Thanks for all the info man. I see what you are saying now. I think that might be the way to go for stealth like you said. Unfortunately I am running a wet kit now so I will have to find a way to fab the intake somehow after the MAF where I am going to run the fogger. I am thinking I can probably have a larger intake tube running to the Tb and then have the nozzle actually hidden inside the tube so that it is all conceled. The run a sleve (internal of course that the lines run in as well). I will have to put my thinking cap on for this one. :thumbs:

This should work perfect for you. It will be a direct bolt on behind the throttle body of any SSS. You can still keep everything stealth like I said, and if you already have your bottle, you can just get the plate, solenoids, and lines. confussed and you shall recieve answers. This is also much more precise than a fogger in the air duct.

http://www.holley.com/05168NOS.asp

• 2 months later...
Ahh I see. Thats pretty sweet set up. I like how it all in one. Thanks for the heads up.

Have you bought it yet? Let me know how it turns out once you do.

ive got one for sale, new in box (installed but never used)

name a price!

• 1 month later...
Ahh I see. Thats pretty sweet set up. I like how it all in one. Thanks for the heads up.

Have you bought it yet? Let me know how it turns out once you do.

ive got one for sale, new in box (installed but never used)

name a price!

What for sale, the window switch or a nitrous setup?